ZoneSafe™ - Proximity Warning System
ZoneSafe™ is a proximity warning system designed to help prevent collisions between vehicles and personnel working in close proximity to each other.
ZoneSafe™ proximity warning systems:
- Help to reduce collisions and site risk
- Improve driver and pedestrian awareness
- Can be part of effective health and safety management
The ZoneSafe™ proximity warning system produces a 360° invisible detection zone around any vehicle it is fitted to, which interacts with safety transponders worn by personnel. Safety transponders entering a detection zone will trigger a visual and/or audible proximity alert warning to the vehicles driver.
ZoneSafe™ systems have the ability to log system and proximity warning events. Event data from each ZoneSafe™ system can be analysed and compared, which can be used as a management tool to identify possible problem areas and reduce site risk.
ZoneSafe™ proximity warning systems can be deployed on a number of vehicles across different types of work sites including: construction, warehousing, materials handling, ports, rail, waste, quarries and agriculture.
ZoneSafe™ proximity warning systems compliment existing safety procedures and other safety devices.
A range of ZoneSafe™ proximity warning systems and peripheral components are available. Systems include:
- ZoneSafe™ Standard proximity warning system for heavy vehicles such as excavators and wheeled loaders
- ZoneSafe™ Compact proximity warning system for forklift trucks and small site equipment
- ZoneSafe™ Operator proximity warning system for vehicles with separate crew operated equipment such as refuse vehicles.
ZoneSafe™ proximity warning systems can also be used in other applications such as static machines and restricted areas.